What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information to answer the inquiries submitted by clients or potential clients.
- Relevant information in consideration for client’s inquiry
Protection Of Data
Almahdi is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place regularly tested applicable security system applications and processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Almahdi is compliant with all PCI, PCI-DSS, PED and PA-DSS guidelines. PCI-DSS standards requires:
- Regularly tested security systems and processes
- Maintained policies that addresses information security
- Regularly used and updated anti-virus software
- Developed and maintained secure systems and applications
- Tracked and monitored all access to network resources
Within reason, security measures that are implemented are not impenetrable. We do not guarantee the security of the database. In addition, we do not guarantee that any provided information will not be intercepted while in transmission over the Internet. Thus, transmission of any information is sent at your own risk. In having provided any personal information to us, or by using our services, it is agreed that we may communicate with you regarding security or privacy relating to your use of our services. In the event of any security system interruptions, we may attempt to inform you by sending a notice with all necessary relevant information.